- Everyone has heard of the Conventional 3Rs of Sustainability – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- Asiatan 3Rs of Sustainability are Reduce, Reduce, Reduce
- Our primary focus has always been to RETHINK every production process including the inputs and outputs, do research, then experiment and finally implement new and innovative ways to REDUCE our Environmental Footprint. We strongly believe that the More we REDUCE, less we have to REUSE and even lesser to RECYCLE.
- By Reducing Use of natural resources (energy, water) and chemicals —-> Asiatan is able to Reduce Waste Emissions (air emissions, wastewater emissions, solid waste) —> leading to an Overall Lower Environmental Impact
ASIATAN FACILITY CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT METRICS from 2017 to 2019
INPUT —> Reduce Water Consumption by X%
INPUT —> Reduce Energy Consumption by- X%
INPUT —> Reduce Chemical Use by Y%
Reduce Air Emissions by Z% —> WASTE EMISSION
Reduce Waste Water COD and other waste water parameters by X% – Z% —> WASTE EMISSION
Reduce Solid Waste by Z% —> WASTE EMISSION —-> Even after significant Reduction in solid waste generation, Asiatan Recycles 95% of its solid waste generated into Leather board, Leather fiber, Construction bricks, cement and leather gloves.
- ISO 14001:2015 certified
- LWG Gold Rated
- a verified HIGG FEM and FSLM facility
- a HIGG MSI Contributor and
- a Member of SAC
Kind Leather is produced using Innovative Chemistry & with Efficient Mechanical Processing (or Machinery???)
This means that Kind Leather is made in facilities where resources are maximized for Kind Leather production.